Top Ten Best Photo Printers
The Amazing top ten best photo printers. When purchasing a photo printer ensure that it has a high resolution, good speed, and a status panel that enables you to view and determine which pictures you are printing and has multiple memory card slots to accommodate different types of memory cards. That said; the best ten photo printers in no particular order are:
- The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 capable of printing high quality graphics and photos, at paper sizes of up to 13 by 19 inches, at relatively good speeds. An ideal choice for serious amateurs.
- The VuPoint Photo Cube is a photo printer specifically intended to print from Android mobile phone devices and iPhones, iPads, iPods and has good picture quality.
- The Canon Selphy CP800 Compact Photo Printer known for its portability feature is very small in size, yet prints at reasonably fast speeds from a variety of sources.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8500 is the best printer to have for shared office use. This is due to its adept combination of high speeds with office-centric features.
- The Polaroid PoGo Instant Camera combines a photo printer with a 5-pixel camera is a fun option to use. It is handy and prints photographs the size of those you keep in your wallet. For now, it is the first of its kind and has no direct competition.
- The Epson PictureMate Show also serves to perform two functions. It contains a camera and a picture frame for storing the printed picture.
- The HP Photosmart A626 Compact Photo Printer is a small format printer with touch screen controls particularly suited for panoramas at respectable quality and speeds.
- The Caxon Prima Pro950 Mark II is a capable of printing photos at surprisingly fast speeds without compromising the print quality.
- The Polaroid Grey Label GL10 Instant Mobile Printer that offers snapshot quality photo print outs and is entirely wireless; receiving images via blue tooth.
- The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 is a good choice for professional photographers due its professional grade output.